The countdown is on for prom. Here are a few tips now that you have a date and secured your limo transportation with Eastside:
- Buy a tie to go with the tux you rented for Prom. This is a great opportunity to introduce another color with your personality and you can wear it again.
- What size of tie? A general rule of thumb is slender frame, slim tie; larger frame, big tie.
- Introducing a cummerbund? Make sure to match your cummerbund with your tie.
- Ways to make your tie stand out? Why not have it personalized by monogramming it with your initials or a special date.
- When it comes to your prom make-up, less is more. Choose one feature that you would like to dramatize and play down the rest.
- You want to feel comfortable as well as beautiful in your dress. The dresses look gorgeous on the rack but be sure to walk around and sit down in them after you try each one on to ensure comfort while dining and dancing.
- Appointments book up fast. Order the boutonniere and schedule your make-up and hair appointments well in advance.
- Include a mirror, blotting papers, double sided tape, travel size deodorant and perfume in your purse.