If you have a teenager in your life you know that prom season is fast approaching! It can be an exciting time for many teens as well as very stressful. We will be talking about your prom checklist, fashion, tips and tricks as well as transportation.
Clever Ways to Ask Someone to Prom
- Invite your crush over for a movie night and then BAM! Promposal!
- A stuffed animal is a cute way to tell someone you can’t “bear” to go to prom without them.
- Balloons are not only an instant party, but a fun way to “pop” the question.
- Post-it-posal will be the first thing your crush sees when he or she drives home.
- Hide your question at the bottom of a latte.
- Ask a cool “chick” to prom with Chick-fil-A. “I would love to THRIVE at Prom with a CHICK like you!
- Give your prom date a giant cookie and make a “you know you want a piece of me” joke.
- Arrange cupcakes like balloons in UP to ask if someone is “up” for a date to prom.
- Hide your question in a box of sneakers for a ~soleful~ promposal.
- You can never go wrong recruiting friends to stand with poster board outside your school.
Read 17 Adorable New Ways to Ask Someone to Prom for more ideas at Seventeen.com.